Sign your documents digitally and have your electronic apostilles started right away! No document mailing required!
Free domestic priority mailing within the United States
The Apostille process is the authentication of any document granted pursuant for the Hague Convention, abolishing typically the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Community Documents. It assures that any public document issued within one country will be legal and valid in another country.
This option is only available for documents that require notarization with an electronic signature.
1. Start by scheduling an appointment using the calendar below.
2. Next, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to your virtual session.
3. Email your unsigned documents to email@example.com & your scheduled notary.
4. During the virtual session, show you ID and electronically sign the document(s) on camera.
5. Once the session is complete, we will begin processing your apostille immediately and send your the tracking numbers.
Please be sure to complete ID Verification using the link on the meeting page.