Get your notarized documents within 10 minutes or less.
Not all notaries can notarize a document for a signer who is physically located outside of the US.
However, we have notaries that can legally notarize your document from anywhere in the world!
Notarized documents include:
– Follow the steps below depending on your desired signing method.
1. After booking your appointment, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the details of your appointment and a link to your meeting page.
2. Complete automated ID verification from your meeting page. (View Instructions)
3. During your meeting, you will need to show the notary your ID and physically sign your documents on camera.
(Please have your ID ready and your document printed before the meeting.)
4. Lastly, scan & email the signed document replying to your Confirmation Email and your notary.
You’ll receive the notarized document(s) back via email in PDF format.
Please be sure to complete ID Verification before the meeting.
** An international notarization is not an apostille.**
If you need your document internationally authenticated, use our Apostille Service option.