State Apostille Service with document tracking. (FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS)
– Processing Time: Depends on the document type and the Apostille state. Standard is 2 weeks. (10-14 government business days.)
State issued documents (marriage & birth certificates) usually take longer than personal and legal documents (Affidavits, POAs, & Statements).
– Notarization included
– Domestic return shipping included (Excludes Hawaii & Alaska)
1. After booking your appointment, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the name of your notary and a link to your virtual session.
2. During your meeting, you will need to show the notary your ID and physically sign your documents on camera.
(Please have your ID ready and your document printed before the meeting.)
3. Email your signed documents to email@example.com so that we can double-check it for accuracy.
4. Lastly, mail your physical documents to the address provided in you apostille confirmation email.
Once we receive your document(s), we will notarize and proceed with the apostille process.
If your return address is in the US, we will ship your final package to you free of charge.
** Processing time does not include shipping. **
International shipping not included.